Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekly Challenge #126 ~ Stencil Fun

 After being asked to write a guest post for Artistcellar,
Laura (i am the diva) started using some stencils to do some tangling!
"If you have some stencils in your stash, time to pull them out
and try tangling using the stencils as your string! 
Don't fret if you don't have any stencils in your art supply,
you can use anything from around the house."

So give it a try!

Although I did not just do this for the challenge,
I thought it might be fun to post it anyway!

I decided to make a mug insert a while back for a
friend of mine and chose to use this maple leaves stencil.
Both my friend and I were very happy with the results!






Thanks for stopping by!!

 

18 comments:

  1. Like the insert. The leaves really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s wonderful! I love the balanced contrast. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, really great. I love the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a soft spot for leaves. I really love this this piece. All the wall of my downstairs bathroom are photographs and art pieces of leaves. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet that is just gorgeous! Thank you too!!!

      Delete