Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Diva Weekly Challenge #121 ~ Birds on a Wire

The challenge this week, given to us by Laura ~ The Diva, is to learn and use
one of the tangles created by YOU. (UMT ~ Use My Tangle)

This week's tangle, Birds on a Wire, was created by Mary Kissel, CZT.
You can see the step outs for this tangle on her blog HERE

 So I took this tangle out for a spin ~ just had fun with it!
Kept it very simplistic.
This is definitely a pattern I will play with more ~ very cool!

(Tangle used :: birds on a wire)


 So this is the fun part too.
I was "test driving" one of our new designer boards this morning
when my husband came in to tell me something.
He stopped and watched and then
asked what this pattern was called ~ he tangles too.
I told him Birds on a Wire. "Mary," he said ~ "look at your board!"
WOW!


Have fun! Thank you Laura and Mary!
GREAT tangle!



26 comments:

  1. I like what you have done with Birds...fun and whimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplistic, light, airy, and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the freeness of this tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that your birds went more freeform! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen ~ they did go free, didn't they!! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love the free flying birds also! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tile is so whimsical and charming. I particularly like how you elongated them at the top and almost turned them into some organic plant. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! This delicately tangled tile makes me smile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birds on on wire are very elegant and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the delicate nature you created with this tangle. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how this turned out as a single tangle. Your placement of the birds on the wire is interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So light and lovely and the perfect board, it's a Zen thing!

    ReplyDelete