Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zentangle Fun Day

I don't think that my students realize just
how much I learn from them!!!! 

Yesterday, I had the wonderful experience of teaching Zentangle
to two terrific ladies, Melodie and Laura. Both were enthusiastic
to learn and came with fresh and open minds, even though
they had both been tangling for several months.

We had a full day of tangles, patterns, lunch, talking!
I get that I should be playing music to enjoy the full effect
of Zentangle ~ and in thinking back over the day ~ I will forevermore,
provide a period of time for my students to experience that; however,
there is something about the talking ~ I believe the better word is brainstorming!

Organizing, sharing the art, sharing the heart, comfort food, 
positive comments ~ all the way around.

Melodie and Laura ~ thank you for a wonderful day!
I don't think that there could have been a
better way to begin Autumn!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment