Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

New ~ Just for iPad and Procreate users!!!

Yup, that's what I said . . . 

New ~ Just for iPad and Procreate users!!!

I LOVE to work on my iPad ~ it's ALWAYS with me and no 
matter where I am, I am able to draw, paint, keep a journal, make lists, 
take photos, plan my day, read a book . . .  the list goes on!

So, today I talk about drawing and keeping patterns with me that
I can pull from at any time. Reticula and Fragments are huge for me.
Drawing, creating them allows me to practice, relax, experience and create.

This new file I created is very similar to the files I have created
for those who just want to print and go.
The fun thing about this file is that when you have finished
working on a chart or a worksheet, you can still print onto an
8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Very cool!

So here it is . . . 

Square Fragment Charts and Worksheets
Designed for iPad and Procreate







Please check it out by clicking here 

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome designs.

    Would you please check out our handmade jewelry designs created from copper in amazing animal, western, nature, wildlife & native designs.

    ReplyDelete