Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Watch OUT . . . . .

I have a new concept for all of you who love to make your home decor!

Design Your Own Layered Elements

For years, I have been designing patterns that took all of the guessing and experimentation
out of the process of making something that was uniquely yours!

I realize that I am still providing elements, but what you do
with them is now entirely up to you!
The colors you use, the layers you use, the embellishments you use,the layout you use.

Do I offer layout ideas? Yes, but only a few such as: Coasters, Ornaments, Penny Rugs, Table Runners, Twirlies, and these are only to get you started.

I do not suggest color, but I do give you some techniques to help you
figure out color variations.
You also receive an Embroidery and Color Idea page to help you
with designing your layered element.

Most of the Design Your Own Layered Elements Collections will
be compatible with each other, although there will be some elements in a
collection that don’t quite fit in another collection.
But, it’s still fun to have all of them!

I have many more Design Your Own Layered Elements Collections, coming!!!! 

From:: Design Your Own Layered Elements Collection 2

Take a look at our ETSY Store ~ and THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment