Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

When all of this started . . .

I was "Spring" cleaning and changing out my decor when
I happened upon this penny rug.

This was my very first penny rug I designed and, I have to say
that after all of this time, it has really held up well.

I tried to replicate it a few years ago and couldn't find the exact colors
that I had originally used. So I went looking for similar
colors and found some that were close enough. I will say though, even now,
not all of the second choice colors are available.

I have had custom order requests for this design and even though I designed this
in 2008, it's is becoming a "classic" and I believe will
be a pattern that can be used years to come regardless of using
the colors I had originally used.

Dogwood Penny Rug

https://www.etsy.com/listing/102066910/dogwood-penny-rug-e-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_18
designed by Mary Elizabeth Martin/Pinetree Studios


https://www.etsy.com/listing/102066910/dogwood-penny-rug-e-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_18
Two colors choices

I am happy to say that this pattern is still going strong
and can be found at our ETSY Store.

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment