Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Diva Weekly Challenge #116

Every week there is a challenge given to us by I am the diva.

This week is "Blind Slighted"

Laura states, "I'm revisiting another past challenge - using a blind string. 
i feel that it's good to go back and remind myself that not all my tiles need
to be pretty, and sometimes i need to let go and just tangle,
to take a deep breath or two, and to centre and not worry about what
the outcome of my piece will be. To find my zen."  

So . . . closing my eyes I drew my string ~ then what!
To continue with the eyes being closed, I decided that I would
choose my tangles/patterns the same way.
So out came the TanglePatterns.com Tangle Guide 2013.
I closed my eyes, flipped to a page and stuck my finger on a tangle.
Whatever I chose was what was drawn.
Actually it was quite fun!!!

(Tangles used :: hollibaugh, diva dance rock 'n roll
printemps, florz, zedbra, paradox, flux, betweed)

Thanks Laura!



10 comments:

  1. What a great way to choose your patterns! They are a wonderful expression of beautiful zentangling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I can't wait to try picking tangles like that! You picked some of my very favorites! Really nice results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a definite block bluster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pretty smart finger. It picked a great combination of tangles. Great job integrating them into the tile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donald! Always thought my fingers were smart! LOL It's a pretty good way of choosing tangles!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeousness wrapped up in a tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did very well 'chosing' the tangles. Love this whole tile.

    ReplyDelete