Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Proceate and Mandalas

I just love using the Procreate App on my iPad Pro.
Along with my Apple Pencil, I am able unleash more
of my creativity!

I am not a purest when it comes to my art . . . I will use any tool, any medium,
and any method if it makes me relax and feel joy while creating.

I recently starting taking online classes through Skillshare and
just have to stress how glad I am! The teachers have been awesome
and give their experiences and knowledge openly.

So how does this relate to Procreate and Mandalas?
The classes I have taken have helped me understand my iPad and
the app, Procreate, to the point that I am going beyond what I have learned
and am now experimenting on my own.

I love Mandalas.
On paper it was daunting because I had the worse time using a compass
to make those beautiful circles that I think Mandalas require.
So, in another program I made some templates.
(That's an understatement ~ I am ALWAYS making templates!!!)
I have recently made a Circle Grid Template, and
a Square Grid Template, and wait for it . . . 
they are transparent! That means when you bring
them into Procreate, they can each be on their own layer
and you can still see them at the same time!
Genius! LOL, for me at least!

 
Circle Grid Template

.
 

Square Grid Template


.
 
Circle and Square Grid shown together.
Procreate is a layers app which means that you
can see different layers at the same time with out 
turning the layer off ~ providing the layer is transparent.


Just playing around and experimenting.

The beauty behind all of this too, is that
they are 8" x 8" so they can be printed
out on regular size paper.

Both of these grids and MORE can be
found at our ETSY Store.

 Oh, I created this using one of my Mandala Templates.



Thanks for joining me today! 
Hope your day is wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment