Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

For Tangle Art

For Tangle Art . . .???
I was asked to create Pattern Step Out worksheets, or practice sheets,
so they could be downloaded to the computer and then
printed out on their favorite paper. I was happy to say, "YES!"

BUT ~ I went one step further!
I use my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, along with
the incredible program Procreate, to draw. I decided that
I wanted worksheets that I could upload to my iPad so I could
practice (and keep) my patterns and tangles that I use for my drawings.
It's a wonderful way to practice and not waste paper!
.
.
4 Pattern Step Outs (as seen in picture) that you can print and then cut.
Keep them as a full 8.5" x 11" sheet (store in sheet protector),
or as quarter sheets 4.25" x 5.5",
or cut each Pattern Step Out as a 3" x 5" index card size.
I use Bristol Vellum Cover Stock 67lb. paper.
I have several more styles that I will be adding to our
ETSY Store . .  keep a watch out for them ~ they are awesome!

Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment